192.168.1.2 Ip Address is used by many routers and modems. In several home routers of brands such as Belkin, Linksys use the 192.168.l.2 Ip to make the changes in 192.168.l.2 Admin panel. If you want to access this just type in http://192.168.1.2/ in your browser which is chrome. Then, for 192.168.l.2 Login use the Administrator Username and Password. You can check this Default Router Passwords List and find the desired id password according to the brand of your modem. Sometimes, its also referred to as 192.168.1.2
While you are checking the modem, just have a look at its bottom, there will be a sticker attached on which it is clearly mentioned that what model and which brand it is. So you can easily find and look from the information listed below. It will definately help you make your configuration properly in order to make it function in a effective manner. Find from below the desired brand and the IP Config for the Ip http://192.168.l.2 also. You can also make the Ip Config directly from your phone also, by opening a browser or in case you have a mac you need to open a simple terminal.
Models of Router’s using Ip 192.168.l.2
- Some EnGenius modem
- Dane-Elec MJ-2n1W-C media router
- DrayTek VigorAP 810 new modem
- Some Zyxel routers
- Some Fortinet modem
- Rosewill RNX-N4 modem
- ZTE Modem
- Asus Router
- Netgear Ultra Models
- Jiofi Modems
How to Find 192.168.1.2 Default Ip Config
- Open, start menu
- Press Windows and R key, or search for Run in the box
- Now, type CMD and press enter. This will open the command prompt which is used to check the IP Config of any Address
- Type in 192.168.l.2 / 192.168.1.2 and you will have to wait for getting Replies
- If you get the reply it will work properly
- But in case of Connection Timed Out, there will be need of Checking the router connection.
So, by following this you will be able to do 192.168.l.2 Admin Login successfully and efficiently.