Tuesday, 2 August 2016
192.168.1.1 Wireless Router Settings and ConfigurationPosted by Rahul Gandotra in: 192.168.1.1 setup troubleshooting 192.168.1.1
Lets throw some light on 192.168.1.1. So, 192.168.1.1 is generally a IP Address which used by mostly all the router manufacturers in the way of router default addresses which include the normal as well as wireless routers. You people might have no idea on how to configure and setup the modems, routers. We will explain the steps on how to setup the router along the troubleshooting steps you might require.
What's the Router's Default set Username and Password ?
Usually the default username and the password are written on the backside of the router, you have to look for these properly. They are present near the router serial number and the Unique Login Address. The time these modems, routers are shipped, you get a default username and password such as Username : Admin, Password : Admin.
Currently if you are having router near you, just take a quick look at the back of them to see the label and get the default Username and Password of 192.168.1.1 Login Admin.
1. Ensure your switch's WAN port and LAN port are connected with connections, and check whether NIC is connected with switch's port 1,2,3,4, in like way.
2. After interfacing the connections, power on your PC, then we need to check whether your IP is organized authentically. In the first place, hit the "Start" menu and after that "Run" menu, sort 'CMD', hit 'okay', then sort "ipconfig" in the charge interface, check whether the IP of adjacent affiliation is 192.168.1.x (x can be between 2-254), default section 192.168.1.1, subnet cloak 255.255.255.0. In case they are all as I created, there's no issue.
3. After entering the switch plan page, you can go particularly to the 'Framework setup', then 'WAN port settings'(my switch exhibits these names, most brands of switches show particularly the same), and a short time later sort in your record and watchword which you get your structure join supplier, if they are incorrect, call the customer organization.
Also Read :- Opening 192.168.1.1 for Bridge Mode
4. Find the little hole close by the switch's vitality string connection, find a needle or a sharp stick, power off the switch, install the needle or hold fast to the opening and stick to it, then power on the switch, taking after three seconds, then let go. Next is to login the switch and reconfigure the settings. In like manner you need to check whether your PC's IP is in the same framework segment with your switch.
5. If's regardless of all that it not working, endeavor these steps: hit 'start – run – cmd', and sort 'ping 127.0.0.1' to make sense of if your framework card is working effectively. In case there is no issue with your framework card, supplant your switch, yet you would be savvy to secure a PC to re-check whether your switch is working precisely.
Follow these steps to Setup 192.168.1.1 Wireless Router Settings and check if you are facing any problems, by doing the troubleshooting steps.